Saturday 13 June 2009

WOOOO PENS!!!

Since I got to Pittsburgh I've had very limited internet. My grandmother refuses to get highspeed so I had to deal with AOL dial-up.... the horror! Haha... But seriously it's been a hinderence. I haven't been able to post on here, at Examiner.com or submit articles. I'm seated at a coffee shop now though with the attempt of rectifying my absence!

It was pretty cool being in Pittsburgh last night to see them win the cup. I'm definitely happy Detroit didn't win! Makes me sad though that I'll probably never get to experience for my own home team what these guys got to. I was in the Middle East three years ago when the Oilers made it to the finals and lost in Game 7. I think that's the closest I'll get since I wasn't old enough to remember the last time they won the cup.

I knew I should have brought a sweater with me... the air conditioning in here is freezing in combination with the smoothie I ordered and my wet hair from just coming down the street from the gym :S

I need to catch up with my print newspaper articles first but hopefully before I sign out for the evening I will have an Examiner article to post for you guys. I'm thinking I'll do one on Poland. I'll put some photos up that weren't posted on here.

Talk soon!

No comments: