Friday 29 January 2010

Ho Hum

Oct 25 was the last one on here eh?

Well, I stayed in the Peg for 3.5 months. Wrote for the Free Press and the local J rag, but have driven home and am ready for the next adventure.

Getting my American passport and planning on heading east once the weather warms up a bit. Done with Canada.

Still doing the freelance game but really tired of it and would take a job not in my field over constantly living pitch to pitch and scraping by for the bills.

I've been trying to write a book, but after doing a couple of book reviews on stupid chicklit novels, I can't get anywhere. The usual lame point of view of a female deters me. I don't want to produce the same kind of garbage... So I sit around hoping for the "big inspiration;" that something that will make my female perspective unique and interesting.

No comments: