Saturday 7 June 2008

Absolutely miserable outside!


Ok, so I had to be at work for 630am to go out to Airdrie for the RONA MS Bike Tour. Now, I'm totally for working charity stuff, and even the getting up incredibly far too early wasn't too bad, it's the rain. We couldn't set up our speakers or do anything. Very frustrating.

Now I'm at home making some food and changing clothes before going out on a remote for the rest of the day. Man, I had forgotten about Albertan weather while I was away!!

Oh, and everyone should definitely write to the CBC NOW regarding their stupid decision to not renew their contract for the Hockey Night in Canada Them Song! I mean, seriously what are they thinking?? It's pretty much a national anthem.

As soon as I heard that a couple days ago I was just like... "and the CBC screws up YET AGAIN." Radio stations and other outlets across the country are protesting so you have a multitude of ways to get your voice heard and join the angry mass.

No comments: