Sunday 10 April 2011

China this week



Less than a week until I fly off to China to teach English at a college.

Volunteered at Rona Ambrose's election campaign headquarters today and am going to go back on Monday for a couple of hours to help out on the phones.

If it's any consolation to myself, I did get one response to my last blog post where I solicited for people to say hello, but the comment was on Gmail's "Buzz" so it didn't show up on here as well :P

Don't have too much to take care of before leaving. It's just a short term contract until first week of July, so if it goes incredibly wrong, it's not as though I have planned a year around it. Should be a pretty interesting experience though. I wonder if I'll be able to actually get to a functioning level in Mandarin.

No comments: