Saturday 13 December 2008

Been too long...

So, basically, I worked at JACK FM for another month -which was the initial reason for my no longer writing on here... and it was AWFUL, I quit, and I didn't get back into this again afterward. However, I was reminded of it by a guy I met down in London a couple of weeks ago who, when I said I'm a writer, said I seem like someone who most definitely would keep a blog. Shame I let it go so long without an update. This semester just went by so quickly, I can't believe it. As cliche as that sounds, it really still feels like things are just starting up but already I've had my last class until Jan 26th and I'm off to Italy soon for Chanukah.

I still love Leeds, but I've seen there's much more to the country -especially in regard to meeting people who are not students. Student life here is great, but I'm getting tired of it. I went to London two weeks ago for Shabbos, and Manchester last week and both were amazing. I need to get out of town more often. I met some lovely girls from Manchester and hope to get there often. Never before in the Galut have I had such a Shabbos experience.

I went to a PhD meeting today. I must be off my head to even be considering it.

Hopefully this won't be a one off update and will happen more regularly now.

And hmm... let me go and find a photo that well represents something I have been doing recently...

Ok so I tried to upload a photo but my internet isn't being agreeable at the moment. Hopefully next time.

Have a Good Shabbos! :)

No comments: