Wednesday 24 December 2008

In Milano


I'm just unlucky. Last month it was my destroyed macbook and phone in the toilet, and now I've lost my ipod shuffle. And it was totally an unnecessary loss. I knew it must have fallen somewhere from the gate to the plane but I couldn't go back to check... so I flew away one less ipod than I had intended on...

But anyway, I am determined to not let it bother me and have an amazing trip. I'm reasonably tired, just going to keep going until my battery dies, which will be soon. Speaking of batteries, left my phone charger in N. Manchester and was in S. Manc last night so had to come here for the week without a charger. Lovely. But still, will be a good trip!

Will start writing my Chanukah in Italy story tomorrow. Already have some good ancedotes about the skating party on Sunday.

Ciao!

No comments: